The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16”) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED available in blue or red. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-1 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
Features and Benefits of "DB" kits:
- The industry's most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge itself)
- Easy setup and wiring (instructions included)
- LC-1 includes Innovate serial input & outputs for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components (gauge itself is analog only)*
- "Blackout" appearance when unpowered
- Log directly from the LC-1's digital output to your laptop with the included software
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces, and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a DL-32 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the DB gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of “piggyback” fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
*The DB gauges have NO serial capability, and can only display AFR. For complete channel and color configurability, and for integrated remote-MTS button (calibrate, log start/stop), see the XD-16.